Inscription    Connexion    Forum    Rechercher    FAQ

Index du forum » Le forum » Loisirs

Publier un nouveau sujet RĂ©pondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: nd pending restricted free agent
 Message PubliĂ©: 10 Juil 2018, 05:13 
Hors-ligne

Message(s) : 1570
Thumbs up to the fullest night of action the NHL can provide, and with all 30 teams in action on Saturday, I will now undertake the difficult task of selecting Three Stars. I could pick Sidney Crosby, who scored a goal, and Ryan Getzlaf, who scored a last-minute, winning goal, and Alex Ovechkin, who scored two goals. But where’s the fun in that? So here are my Three Stars that may not be recognized anywhere else. First Star—San Jose Sharks’ goalie Alex Stalock. He had a 30-save shutout against the Winnipeg Jets, and that’s good enough on its own, but Stalock is selected as a way of recognizing his team’s, shall we say, “perfect” start. Two games, two wins, two shutouts (Antti Niemi had the first one). Can’t beat that. Who needs a captain? (And on that subject, Montreal is 3-0). Second Star—New York Islanders’ forward Brock Nelson. With that name, how many times have his teammates said they’d like him on their side in a war? The Warroad, Minnesota native led a 4-3 victory over Carolina with a goal and an assist and he has six points in two games. So does Sidney Crosby. No one else does. Third Star(s)—Coaches Willie Desjardins (Vancouver) and Mike Johnston (Pittsburgh). Not a bad way to start for two rookie head coaches. Both are 2-0 and the hot spots they inherited are quickly more comfortable than they might have imagined. My thumb is down to Phil Kessel, and I know—that means I have to stand in line. But really, shouldn’t Kessel think for half a second and realize that his best reaction to his part in Toronto’s season-opening loss against Montreal was not “you guys need to relax”? Nobody’s relaxing, Phil, except, perhaps, you in the Leafs’ Saturday night clunker against Pittsburgh. It doesn’t match Kessel’s chart-topping tweet from April that declared “Night fishing with friends—doesn’t get much better”. The sting of missing the playoffs had worn off, apparently. What Toronto fans need to hear from Kessel is that losses bother him. Even if they don’t. Brad Boxberger Jersey .com) - The Columbus Blue Jackets rewarded starting goaltender and pending restricted free agent Sergei Bobrovsky with a four-year contract extension on Friday. Robbie Ray Diamondbacks Jersey .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com ... c-22/.Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts. Jake Lamb Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint. Alex Avila Diamondbacks Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. TAMPA, Fla. -- New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter has taken on-field batting practice for the first time since his 2013 season was cut short by injuries. Jeter hit with authority to all fields during a five-round, 39-swing session Monday at the Yankees minor league complex. Jeter also took grounders at shortstop for the first time this year, fielding 34 balls at his usual position. "Everything is good so far, knock on wood," Jeter said. Jeter, who turns 40 in June, had hit in an indoor batting cage and fielded grounders on infield grass the previous two weeks. He was limited to 17 games last year after breaking an ankle during the 2012 playoffs. The Yankees captain is not worrying about those who doubt his ability to return from the severe injury. "My job is to be ready to play," Jeter said. "I remember when I was 35, everyone said that was it. He cant play anymore. End of my career. So, its really nothing different. Eventually, somebody is going to be right, you know what I mean? Youre going to run out of numbers." Jeteer broke his left ankle during the 2012 AL championship series.dddddddddddd. He played in just five spring training games last year and broke the ankle again in April during rehabilitation. "This off-season is like a normal off-season," said Jeter, who was in a walking boot until early January last year. "Im four months ahead of where I was last year. Last year, quite honestly, I want to forget about it." Jeter missed the first 91 games of the 2013 season, then felt pain his right quadriceps when he returned July 11. He went back on the DL, returned July 28 for three games, then strained his right calf. Back in the lineup on Aug. 26, he played through Sept. 7, when he left for a pinch runner after singling against Boston. Four days later the Yankees said his season was over. Jeter wound up hitting .190 (12 for 63) with one homer and seven RBIs. Yankees pitchers, catcher and injured players start workouts Feb. 15. Jeter said hell remain at the minor league complex until the first full-squad big league workout on Feb. 20. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Afficher les messages publiĂ©s depuis :  Trier par  

Publier un nouveau sujet RĂ©pondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 

Index du forum » Le forum » Loisirs